The Clientèle Ultimate Dignity Plan is a Funeral plan that will pay back all your premiums, in addition to your cover amount upon a valid death claim.
Clientèle Ultimate Dignity Plan
- Premium Pay Back Benefit for the main insured (and spouse where applicable) on death. All funeral benefit premiums paid are paid back in the event of the natural or accidental death of the main insured/ spouse, after a 6-month waiting period.
- Premium Pay Back Benefit at 65 option
- Clientèle now gives you the option to receive 50% of your premiums back in cash at the age of 65. The money can be used to ease the pressure of not earning an income anymore. The remaining 50% of premiums paid will be paid to the beneficiaries upon death. This benefit only applies to members who join before the age of 50.
- IFA Business Fee Payback Benefit
- All IFA Business Fees paid, are paid back in the event of the natural or accidental death of the insured life after a 6 month waiting period.
- IFA Business Fee Pay Back option at 65
- The IFA has the option to receive 50% of his/her IFA Business Fees paid back in cash at age 65, if they still an IFA. The remainder due for the IFA Business Fee Pay Back Benefit will be payable to the beneficiary on death of the Insured Life.
- From R248 per month.
- Up to R50,000 cover available for an individual or family.
- 3 Children covered at no additional cost.
- Cover up to 13 people on 1 plan, including up to 8 extended family members.
- Pays out within 24 hours.
- R200 airtime when you claim.
- Includes grocery, unveiling and transport benefit.
- Earnings Guarantee Benefit: If an IFA dies or suffers from total or permanent disability, a lump sum equal to 12 months’ IFA earnings as per the month prior to the claim, will be paid. Additional payments equal to the IFAs last monthly earnings will be paid monthly for the next two years.
- To safeguard our clients, we have removed
waiting periods for COVID-19 funeral claims. This means that if you have a
funeral policy or take out a new funeral policy before the end of June 2021,
you will be covered for any COVID-19 funeral claim immediately as long as you
pay your first premium and every premium thereafter on time. New policyholders
must not have been diagnosed with COVID-19 prior to taking out the policy for
the waiting period to be waived