The Clientèle Funeral Dignity
Plan will remove the dreaded burden of funeral expenses.
Clientèle Funeral Dignity Plan
Dealing with a death in the family is already a very traumatic experience, so the Clientèle Funeral Dignity Plan is designed to help make this time slightly more bearable by removing the added burden of funeral expenses.
- From R231 per month
- Up to R50,000 cover available for an individual or
- 3 children covered at no additional cost
- Cover up to 13 people on 1 plan, including
up to 8 extended family members
- Pays out within 24 hours
- R200 airtime when you claim
- Includes a grocery and unveiling benefit
- Earnings Guarantee Benefit: If an IFA dies
or suffers from permanent disability, a lump sum equal to 12 months’ IFA
earnings as per the month prior to the claim, will be paid. Additional payments
equal to the IFA’s last monthly earnings will be paid every month/monthly for
the next two years.
- To safeguard our clients, we have removed waiting periods for COVID-19 funeral claims. This means that if you have a funeral policy or take out a new funeral policy before the end of June 2021, you will be covered for any COVID-19 funeral claim immediately as long as you pay your first premium and every premium thereafter on time. New policyholders must not have been diagnosed with COVID-19 prior to taking out the policy for the waiting period to be waived.