The objective of Training is to teach IFAs how to build a successful business and help others do the same. Training aims to take IFA Network to the next level by offering digital workshops that will teach IFAs practical skills that they require to be successful.
The contents of the training programme are explained briefly below:
- An extra income is the reason that IFAs join the Business Opportunity and IFAs need quality prospecting skills to realise earnings within a reasonable period. IFA teaches IFAs how to become an earner and how to create earners and also helps set goals on bonuses that an IFA would like to earn.
- Goal setting is a powerful process for thinking about your ideal future and for motivating yourself to turn your vision into reality.
- IMF stands for Invite, Meet and Follow-up. Training will guide an IFA on exactly how to invite prospects to join the IFA Business Opportunity.
- Trainings also guide an IFA on how to sign up prospects via the IFA App and in conjunction with the IFA Digital Presentation. Attending this session will ensure that an IFA will be able to assist his/her downline with completing the application process correctly and guide them on how to authenticate their debit order.
- DebiCheck is an authentication process that allows you to confirm
your debit orders. It is done electronically, using a number of different
methods and is done at the start of your IFA Application. It can also
be done afterwards if, for any reason, you were unable to process your
DebiCheck mandate at application stage. There are various options
to still DebiCheck after the application process, but it must be done
soon otherwise it could affect your benefits as an IFA.
Train hard, fly high and earn big with IFA!