Being part of the IFA Clubs not only earns you more rewards for your commitment, hard work and consistency, it shows your downline that you’re serious about changing your life. There are currently 31 IFA Clubs and 26 Platinum Clubs you can qualify for, starting with Club 15, which pays R330 every month.
Every paid policy (depending on premium-paying mode) earns you one point towards the Club you are working on achieving, as long as the IFA also pay their business fee.
Become a part of the IFA Clubs and see your hard work and commitment rewarded!
The table below illustrates the current (2019) criteria needed for each IFA Club, up to Club 5,000.
IFA Clubs and Platinum Clubs continue to Club 25,000. Full details of the IFA Club Earnings can be found in the IFA Rules Manual.
Note: After reaching at least Club 3,750 an IFA may also qualify to become a Forum Circle member. These members represent the IFA Network at the very highest level, leading by example and standing out as role models for success.
Make use of all the support offered to IFAs
To be part of the IFA Business Opportunity, all IFAs are required to pay a Business Fee of R75 per month, which gives full access to various business support services, including:
- Over 200 Presentation venues countrywide – meet, mingle, network
- A valuable range of marketing materials
- The Road to Club 100 and Beyond Training programme
- Motivational recognition programmes, inspiring IFA events to keep enthusiasm up – and rewards growing!
- Exciting bonuses – the cherry on the top for your hard work
- Competitions to help you structure and grow your IFA business
- Business tools and self-help services