Being part of the IFA Clubs not only earns you more for your commitment, hard work and consistency, it shows your downline that you're serious about changing your life. There are currently 31 IFA Clubs and 26 Platinum Clubs you can qualify for, starting with Club 15, which pays R340 every month.
Every paid policy (depending on premium-paying mode) earns you one point towards the Club you are working on achieving, as long as the IFA also pay their business fee.
Become a part of the IFA Clubs and see your hard work and commitment rewarded!
The table below illustrates the current (2020) payment criteria needed for each IFA Club up to Club 5,000.
IFA Clubs and Platinum Clubs continue to Club 25,000. Full details of the IFA Clubs can be found in the IFA Rules Manual.
Make use of all the support offered to IFAs
To be part of the IFA Business Opportunity, all IFAs are required to pay a Business Fee of R109 per month (R199 for IFA GOLD), which gives full access to various business support services, including:
- The IFA App and Self-Help services
- Monthly savings on shopping, travel and more, with IFA Rewards
- Over 200 Presentation venues countrywide – meet, mingle, network
- Certain IFA events that recognise top IFAs and keep IFAs informed
- Exciting bonuses and incentives – the cherry on the top for your hard work
- Competitions to help you structure and grow your IFA Business
- Training programmes designed for IFA
- Avaluable range of marketing materials.