The Clientèle Ultimate Dignity Plan is the first Funeral plan that will pay back all your premiums, in addition to your cover amount. So, if you take out cover of R50,000 we will pay the full R50,000 to the beneficiaries PLUS we will pay back every single cent paid on the policy for that insured life (not applicable for children and extended family). The benefit will be paid on a valid death claim.
- Entry ages: 18-70
- Premium Pay Back Benefit for the main insured (and spouse where applicable) on death. All funeral benefit premiums paid are paid back in the event of the natural or accidental death of the main insured/ spouse, after a 6-month waiting period. The Premium Pay Back Benefit is forfeited when a policy lapses and starts again after reinstatement. That is why it is so important to pay your premium every month and not allow your policy to lapse. For family plans, 50% of the premiums paid will be paid on both the main insured and spouses’ death.
- Business Fee Pay Back Benefit for the main insured on death.All Business Fees paid are paid back in the event of the natural or accidental death of the Policyholder, after a 6 month waiting period. This is calculated from the commencement (start) of the oldest Ultimate Plan. Any Business Fees paid prior to the commencement of this plan are excluded. The Business Fee Pay Back Benefit is forfeited when a policy lapses and starts again after reinstatement. Only applicable on one IFA policy - should the IFA have more than one Ultimate Policy, it will still only be paid once.
- Pay Back Benefits at 65 option 50% of the Premium Pay Back and Business Fee Pay Back Benefits paid out when the main insured turns 65.If an IFA is under the age of 50 when purchasing a Clientèle Ultimate Dignity Plan, the IFA has the option to select 50% of the Premium Pay Back and Business Fee Pay Back Benefits to be paid when the main insured turns 65 years of age. The balance of premiums will then be paid upon death, by natural causes or accident.
- Transport Benefit of R2,000
- Grocery Benefit of R3,000 (cash or vouchers) available immediately or in 3 monthly payments
- Unveiling Benefit of R2,000 (cash) available immediately or within 12 months
- R200 airtime when you claim to assist with the funeral arrangements
- Earnings Guarantee Benefit - Upon an IFA’s death or total and permanent disability, a lump sum equal to 12 months’ IFA Earnings, as per the month prior to the claim event, is paid. In addition, a payment equal to the last monthly earnings earned will be paid every month for two years thereafter.
- Immediate cover for accidental death
- 50% cover for death due to natural causes after 6 months paid premiums, and full cover after 12 months
- Individual and family cover options covering your spouse and up to 3 children
- Cover up to 8 extended family members - Death due to natural causes will be covered after 12 months and 12 paid premiums. Nominated Extended Family includes additional spouses and children, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews. The Premium Pay Back and Business Fee Pay Back Benefits do not apply to extended family members.
- Inflation Protection - These policies also have a built-in annual premium increase of 10%, which protects your policy against the effects of inflation by increasing your benefit amount by 6% each year.
- Suicide will be covered after two years.
As Clientèle’s priority is to ensure that your claims process is quick and efficient, please ensure the beneficiary has the following documents available in order for us to pay out within 24 hours of receiving them:
- Death certificate
- Deceased’s ID document
- Beneficiary’s ID document