Dealing with a death in the family is already a very traumatic experience, so the Clientèle Funeral Dignity Plan is designed to help make this time slightly more bearable by removing the added burden of funeral expenses.
- Entry ages: 18-70
- Grocery Benefit of R3,000 (cash or vouchers) available immediately or in 3 monthly payments
- Unveiling Benefit of R2,000 (cash) available immediately or within 12 months
- R200 airtime when you claim to assist with the funeral arrangements
- Earnings Guarantee Benefit - Upon an IFA’s death or total and permanent disability, a lump sum equal to 12 months’ IFA Earnings, as per the month prior to the claim event, is paid. In addition, a payment equal to the last monthly earnings earned will be paid every month for two years thereafter.
- Immediate cover for accidental death
- 50% cover for death due to natural causes after 6 months paid premiums, and full cover after 12 months
- Individual and family cover options covering your spouse and up to 3 children
- Cover up to 8 extended family members - Death due to natural causes will be covered after 12 months and 12 paid premiums. Nominated Extended Family includes additional spouses and children, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews.
- Inflation Protection - These policies also have a built-in annual premium increase of 10%, which protects your policy against the effects of inflation by increasing your benefit amount by 6% each year.
- Suicide will be covered after two years.
As Clientèle’s priority is to ensure that your claims process is quick and efficient, please ensure the beneficiary has the following documents available in order for us to pay out within 24 hours of receiving them:
- Death certificate
- Deceased’s ID document
- Beneficiary’s ID document
Terms and conditions apply.
The Clientèle Funeral Dignity Plan is underwritten and administered by Clientèle Life Assurance Company Limited, an authorised financial services provider and registered insurer. FSP 15268