Hospital Cash Back Plan
The Clientèle Hospital Cash Back Plan is a health insurance plan designed to help you with the extra financial burden of being hospitalised. Unlike a medical aid where specific procedures and medicines are paid for, the hospital cash back benefits are paid directly to you! The money can be used to cover any shortfall in your income while you are in hospital - the choice is yours. From as little as R130 per month ensure that you are able to cope when your life is disrupted by hospitalisation.
The following benefits are offered as part of this plan:
- A daily cash benefit paid directly to you, starting from R500 per day up to R1000 per day, for days spent in hospital. Benefits are paid from the 3rd day of hospitalisation
- R40 000 cover for Accidental Disability PLUS an additional R8000 if the accident occurs whilst using public transport
- Cash back after every 60 premiums paid. The cash back benefit will increase by 20% if there is no claim submitted during the 5 year period.
- ICU Benefit. An additional 50% of the daily cash benefit paid to you if you are admitted to an Intensive Care Unit
- The IFA Earnings Guarantee Benefit of a lump sum equal to 12 months’ IFA Earnings as per the month prior to the claim event as well as a monthly payment for 2 years thereafter
If you want to know more about this product, read the IFA starter manual, go to an IFA presentation in your area or contact the National Contact centre.