How to order marketing material online
With the IFA Marketing Shop it is so easy to order these branded materials online. Follow this simple process and you can soon have IFA products delivered to your door!
- Click on the shopping trolley to see the complete Marketing Material Catalogue.
- Here you can browse and select which products you would like by clicking on the Add to Basket button and adding the quantities of the products. Remember, you are not yet purchasing any items!
- Once you have selected which products you would like to purchase you click on the View Basket button to see all the items you have selected and the total cost of your selection. You can now change your selection by selecting quantities of the products, or to remove items you don’t want.
- Once you are satisfied with your selection and the total cost displayed, click on the Check Out button. Follow the instructions on the page to place your order with the Marketing Material Department. Remember, you will only pay for this order once an Administrator from the Marketing Material Department has called you back to confirm your order. Payment can then be processed either through an EFT (Electronic Payment via your Bank) or the amount can be deducted from your commission.
- Once payment is confirmed your items will be packaged and delivered to your designated address - a minimal fee will be charged for delivery.
- IFA marketing materials can also be ordered via an IFA presenter (Presenters are also distributors), by calling the Marketing Materials department directly on 011 320 3004, faxing the order form to 011 320 3054, or emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also order personalised business cards from IFA to distribute amongst potential IFAs. These will feature the IFA logo, your name and contact details, as well as state whether you are a professional presenter or an inviter (T’s & C’s apply). Order IFA products online now and display the IFA name with pride!
View the full IFA Marketing Materials Catalogue.