To be successful at anything in life, you have to work hard, keep trying and never give up. You also have to be patient and know that success is built over time. In IFA, if you work hard at helping others, you will be successful over time.
Here’s how simple it is to become an IFA
- Attend an IFA Presentation and understand how the business opportunity works.
- Ask questions – our Presenters are there to assist.
- If you decide to invest in a Clientèle product, choose the best Clientèle policy for you.
- Make sure you can afford to pay the IFA Business Fee and the premium every month for your Clientèle product.
- You can only become an IFA by paying the IFA Business Fee every month.
- Join IFA by filling in the application form in this Starter Manual accurately and completely. This is your first step in becoming a successful IFA.
- Once you’ve completed your application form, authenticate your bank account by swiping your bank card at one of the machines available at your venue. This will ensure your debit order comes off your account monthly and you remain covered on your Clientèle policy. Note that NO money will be deducted from your account when authenticating.